History of BlueHost
BlueHost, One of the top most web hosting sellers, presenting many valuable and feasible packages which conform the needs of personal and business website hosting. BlueHost was established in 1996 and has over three million domains hosted with it. They have a strong team of I.T and Computer professionals who are qualified and expert workers.
Reliability and UpTime of BlueHost Servers
Another superb feature with blueHost is the UpTime which is 99.99%. So, the websites remain active and live round clock and round the year.
BlueHost is highly recommended for basic web hosting purposes which may include personal hosting and business hosting as well. Below are the most significant plus points and minus points with BlueHost Hosting.
Hosting Features of BlueHost
Below is a List of their salient features:
- Price Only $4.95 (Current Special Offer)
- Free Domain
- Unlimited AddOn Domains
- Unlimited Hosting Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth (GBs) File Transfer
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts(@yoursite.com)
- Free Site Builder w/ templates
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- Free Google Credit worth of $100
- Support Available 24/7 (Phone, Chat & Email)
Plus Points with BlueHost
- Price is affordable and seems within budget, and as low as only $4.95 per month.
- BlueHost is well renowned and reputed for business class hosting
- BlueHost stands among the most reliable web hosts because of its hosting age (since 1996).
- BlueHost hosting also known is Unlimited hosting because of unlimited bandwidth, storage, database and addon domains.
- BlueHost is a full featured hosting
- It renders a user-friendly hosting.
- Alternative Power Systems
- Data Backup Facility
- Server Uptim is as high as 99.9%.
Minus Points with BlueHost
- BlueHost don’t offer dedicated server hosting, so tough to upgrade to dedicated.
- BlueHost don’t offer VPS server hosting, so tough to upgrade to VPS Hosting.
- Paid Databackup services.
Technology BlueHost Uses
BlueHost uses latest technology services and network devices managed by certified and committed experts. It is in fact not a company who uses third party equipment, it is rather purely independent firm who develop its own servers and data centers. They have a decent fiber network which operates in a high speed communications.
Hosting Security of BlueHost
BlueHost developed its own highly secure Linux Kernal which is one of the most secure system available till now. They keep in touch with the latest anti-virus and anti-spyware software which keeps their system and customer’s data safe from hackers and crackers.